Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just updating quickly, Jerry has been watching his carbs very closely since his sleepy hands incident. LOL maybe he just needed a "wake up call". I wish they could figure out why he still has so much problems with bowel movement pain- ITS NOT the lower part its up in intestines. When they move it just kills him. That is the only reason he still takes the measly 10mg of pain med 2x day. well off to work. summer is here. ITS HOT HOT HOT out already. Maybe i can get jerry to get involved with some gardening. MAYBE lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok-let me chime in..Maybe Jerry has issues with carbs because he is so used to eating them. I get numb too, even when my sugars are fine. Mine is proably from the nueropathy I have had for so long but is just now, in the last 6-12 months really being an issue. Just a few thoughts.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home