Sunday, February 12, 2006

Nothing is always 100% GOOD. Tuesday the 7th, day after jerrys bday, I had a major melt down. I had awakened jerry , got him to do his blood sugar test (117) and fed him breakfast and i went to work, 9am. at 530pm i got home and jerry was laying on couch same spot, soaked head to toe in sweat, sheet he had around him soaked too, NO bloodsugars had been done all day, no list of foods NOTHING nothing was done all day, OH BUT there was a REGULAR dr. pepper drink sitting on end table by couch. I WENT OFF! i dont have reg. anything in house. (cept a stash of Oj cartons for emergencys for him) well, if he can get up and ride an adult trike to the store 3 blocks away, HE sure can get up and feed himself food and check sugar, and such. NOPE IM DONE! ill help anyone who cant help themselves but blatant disregard and negligence burns my butt!!! here i am at work trying to make ends meet, with a bum knee thats killing me more and more, (i have no insur. so cant go to doc yet-ok those who know me, know thats an excuse cuz i hate docs and prob wouldnt go if i had insur anyhow. ) and i come home to a man half out of his world, he couldnt even HOLD the little tube of glucose to get his bloodsugar back up.. I POKED HIM it was 42!!! well after I ranted and fumed, I sat down and made a print out of his meds. his surgery date and what he had done (tp/ict) and in 99 he had gallbladder out. then his ssoc # and bdate. taped it to my china cabinet so its the first thing paramedics can see on way in.. told Jerry hes on his own. live or die its his decision because i cant be his wet nurse any longer. i quit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home