Tuesday, June 12, 2007


I have been sooo behind in this blog. all has been the same. I TOTALLY gave over jerrys care to HIMSELF! I quit micromanaging him and let him learn on his own. After all he has to do it. Well he fought on it, tried the passive agressive approach and the IF I KNEW you would quit DOING EVERYTHING for me .. blah blah blah.. well last week he had GREAT BG totals.. in the low 130s! tonite he had 147 for 14 day total and 141 for the 30 day average. so he needs to get a bit tighter on his watch. It has been a long drawn out battle and i think he finally figured out I am not going to do his business for him anymore. The second fight is him using his VPAP , my that makes a HUGE difference in his day! and in his intestinal issues too! SO as of today hes doing pretty good! Hey at 3am, i even caught him doing dishes.. LOL note the cabinets we started working on stripping um 2 yrs ago? i want them all to be the color of the one by his left hip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home