Friday, February 17, 2006

HORRID NOTE::: thursday we got home from dieticians office and my phone rings... its jerrys doctors nurse from other city, shes rushing and panicky, telling me to quick give her the number to the pharmacy and for me to IMMEDIATELY get to pharmacy and start jerry on this antibiotic. IM LIKE ummmm when we saw doc ten days ago.. he was put on augmentin, last pill this morning, shes like NO NO NO.. go to pharmacy and get this doxycycline im like OK??? but why? the culture of his wound they took turns out to be MRSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG did the chair tilt or my world?? MERSA!! no wayyyyyy .. thats from HOSPITAL!!!!!!!! yes she said most likely since he was a surgical patient.. YIKESSSSSSSSSS omg.. so we are like cloroxing everything. anywhere he goes i clorox! hes restricted from MY ROOM. and just omg.. i feel like glove and gowning when i walk im my front door.. i guess the only good thing is from before(ten days ago) the wound is totally healed, no redness ect.. this new antibiotic is 15 days. I found a NAVY report online that tells of using doxycycline for MRSA, and afriend that i do her hair, told me to do as i am doing and to bleach the tub after him! uh yeah!!!!!! gives me the heebies..im bleaching everything! lol told jerry dont wear any clothing he didnt want bleach in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home